- Tech & Gadgets
- BRW. lounge
Published 14 September 2012 08:06, Updated 18 September 2012 06:05
1. Queensland Police: The sunshine state police force profiles what’s right and what’s very wrong on our roads by pinning images of some of the riskiest and wackiest examples its officers have seen.
2. The Gap: US fashion retailer invites individuals to style and post their own funky and fashion-forward images featuring Gap clothing.
3. bmi Airlines: Customers can win free flights by re-pinning any of bmi’s collection of inspiring travel images to their own pages.
4. Freedom: Wannabe home renovators can catalogue the furniture of their dreams by pinning items from Freedom’s furniture and homewares range onto their own page.
5. Better Homes and Garden: The magazine’s page is a trove of images and great ideas for house and home neatly organised under headings like “fun front doors” and “lovely laundry rooms”.